Thursday, May 6, 2010

Class update.

Hi guys

Just to let everyone know that today in class a few of us got up and gave a little presentation of what we're up to, including this blog.

I hope everyone's filming is going well... We have only a few weeks until we have to get our individual documentation together for submission. I am planning on submitting my film hopefully along with documentation of a test screening involving percussion. Maybe we could get together a week before assessment is due to show our films so far and trial the purcussion and music?

Also if a few people have films ready to get processed, it might be cheaper if we get them processed all together (and transferred if people want)... so let everyone know before you take a film in.

And lastly, Brunswick Arts, a small artist run space, welcome one-off events, so as well as an outdoor screening we could possibly think about a more formal event in a gallery space?

Food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Hi all, I now have a film ready to be processed, so does Kain, Irene and I'm not sure who else... should we coordinate getting it done together so we don't have to make a million trips and it might be cheaper in bulk? Let's get it done this week!

    ReplyDelete