Thursday, August 19, 2010

Super 8 meeting this Friday.

Hi everyone

Just a short message to say that we will be meeting at Federation Hall at 9.30am-ish next Friday. David Shea will talk a bit about what's happening on the Sunday and then we will all head to Photography to put all our films together.

I think the general consensus is that we will go digital, editing them together in Final Cut Pro and borrowing a digital projector from photography. This will allow us to just put it on loop all night and not have to worry about it too much (plus my super 8 projector is a bit broken and we've had a bit of drama using other ones!)

So if you already have your film transferred to DVD, great, if not and you need to film it digitally on the Friday, let me know and I can try and bring in my projector (but it will be a lot easier to just have it transferred).

For those organising processing today, the details of what to do are at:

http://www.nanolab.com.au/processing.htm

I think that's all for now. See you all next week!

Cath.

No comments:

Post a Comment