I think this would be a good idea - just might be a struggle to get people together as we are coming into stress assessment time?? when abouts were you thinking?
Good idea. Maybe during the break when we have a bit more time on our hands? In the meantime, if anyone has a film that they've got back but haven't been able to view it yet because they don't have a projector- you are welcome to come around and use mine. Just BYO digital camera or video. I'm in Northcote, just give me a call.
And also, just to let everyone know, I'm giving a copy of my test film to Anna so that our percussion crew can do some experiments in time for our assessment this Friday! Will be interesting to see what comes out of it...
Hey, When do you all finish exams? Im overseas from the 27th so if we could meet before then that would be great. Also, seeing we now have to buy film, could I please borrow one of the cameras while overseas... - Eli
We are a group of students studying at the Centre for Ideas at the Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne. Collaborating across the diverse disciplines of art, music, dance, theatre, production and film & television this project will culminate in a public screening.
Watch this blog to follow our ideas, documentation and events. Oh, and of course, there will be films!
I think this would be a good idea - just might be a struggle to get people together as we are coming into stress assessment time?? when abouts were you thinking?
ReplyDeleteGood idea. Maybe during the break when we have a bit more time on our hands?
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, if anyone has a film that they've got back but haven't been able to view it yet because they don't have a projector- you are welcome to come around and use mine. Just BYO digital camera or video. I'm in Northcote, just give me a call.
And also, just to let everyone know, I'm giving a copy of my test film to Anna so that our percussion crew can do some experiments in time for our assessment this Friday! Will be interesting to see what comes out of it...
ReplyDeleteHi Catherine, got my film back (the exposures are ok at least!). Will be in touch after exam madness re: projector use...
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteWhen do you all finish exams? Im overseas from the 27th so if we could meet before then that would be great. Also, seeing we now have to buy film, could I please borrow one of the cameras while overseas...
- Eli
photography kids finish 21st june afternoon...so i guess after that??
ReplyDeletei would be keen to also borrow a camera over the break too please if possible.