Hi guys
I have set up a blog for us to keep in contact, share ideas and to document our process. Let me know if you want to change anything, but I will try and give everyone the same access so that you can post independently or make any changes.
I dropped our project details off to David last Friday, under project description I wrote,
We will each be making a super 8 film using colour in the film as a trigger for change of scene or sound. Through the editing process we will re-mix the films to create one cohesive work. We will publicly screen the films in the city somewhere, outdoors, accompanied by live percussion. We will document the process throughout.
So far we've had two meetings, one at the Malthouse to throw a few ideas around and then last week in the library where we brought in dvds to share... Next meeting is this Friday 23rd at 10am in the library again.
Let's get filming!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment