Tuesday, April 27, 2010

meeting?

hi everyone, i was just wondering if we are meeting again this friday?
i have had the canon camera this week and have done a bit of shooting, but would love some help to do some more on friday during class time if anyone is keen. Also if anyone else needs the camera please let me know and ill bring it to you...
I have mostly been shooting things that make loud noises....eg glasses smashing, so the music people can replicate the sound or just make a loud noise when it is screened....however it is a bit difficult to do it all by myself (hard to hold the camera and do the action) so it would be great if others could help me a little

I have also found this website which is pretty interesting....some great ideas here....and i guess if anyone was interested they could make a single movie and enter it in the competition:

http://www.straight8.net/2008/home.php

ok hope to see you all soon
Irene

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I should be around tomorrow morning as I am installing in Photography and should be able to give you a hand (if I've got all my shit together.) I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for the coast and would love to grab a camera off someone, and if anyone has rechargable batteries/recharger... and I'll try and grab the filter off Cherie...

    ReplyDelete