Renuka and I met last Friday during our meeting time to discuss our ideas for our segment of film. I thought I'd fill you in on some of the details.
We have decided to use a series of different locations in which to shoot, and we are going to use drawing to have a 'conversation' about each landscape. Placing a sheet of clear perspex in front of the camera, we are going to take it in turns to draw onto the surface, choosing elements of the landscape to draw. With each part that we draw, we will take still shots to achieve a stop motion animation effect. Posca pens, paint and other materials will be used, as well as some live action filming.
Our first day of filming will be this Sunday (weather permitting..fingers crossed!)
We are also meeting again this Friday to make sure all of our materials are ready for Sunday.
See you all soon, Renuka and Renee
Hey, sounds cool, let me know if you guys need to pick up a film (I have them in my studio.)
ReplyDeleteHey, sounds like it has been going well! Anna and I have been on the lookout for some great sounds to accompany the film (birdsounds, woods, metals, etc). We will post again when we have some more idea's and perhaps seen some films to work from there :)Feel free if anyone has some great ideas for sounds to give us a buzz!
ReplyDelete